Why do litigation clients sometimes do things or make decisions that are hard to understand? Why is it sometimes hard to communicate with clients, to hear them and to get them to hear us? Why are client’s stories sometimes missing important pieces of information? These kinds of problems can be easy to make sense of with an effective model of conflict psychology. This training will provide a 1-hour introduction to the Conflict Model, a Conflict Science Institute model of conflict psychology.
- Date and time: September 26, 2019, Noon-1 (with follow up questions from 1:00-1:30 p.m.)
- Location: DCPA luncheon, usual location
- Cost: Free to Denton County Paralegal Association members, membership is required to attend
- CLE: no CLE credits will be offered
- Training format: Webinar
- Trainer: Mark Baumann, J.D., director of Conflict Science Institute
- Program coordinator: Kim Spivey