Join us to share your questions and cases, news and new research, in an open-ended discussion about any DMM related topic, including classification challenges, DMM theory, polyvagal theory, information processing, transformations of information, etc. We can talk about questions such as:
- What is the DMM, and how do you introduce it?
- Stop saying “attachment”, “insecure”… But what else? Searching for universal terms
- DMM facet exploration: A vs C emotion preferences
- What are some of your favorite learning take-aways from prior DMM Coffee House sessions?
- How would you like to see the DMM Coffee House evolve?
Date: Tuesday, July 14 & Thursday, July 16, 2020 (Friday, July 17 in Australia/Asia)
Length: 60 minutes
Host/Facilitator: No host, open discussion facilitated by Mark Baumann
Platform: Zoom meeting
Sponsor: Conflict Science Institute
Multiple sessions: Each session will be unique, please join both!
Session times: Times listed below, PLEASE NOTE, some computer calendars do not automatically handle the time zone conversion correctly.
Session A: (EU/US): Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 9:00 a.m. Seattle (UTC -7) (12 noon Miami, and 5:00 p.m. London time.)
Session B (AUS/Asia/US/EU): Thursday July 16 2:00 p.m. Seattle time (5:00 p.m. Miami, 10:00 p.m. London, and (in Australia/Thailand/China on Friday) at 9:00 a.m. in Auckland, 7:00 a.m. in Sydney, 5:00 a.m. in Perth/China, and 4:00 a.m. in Bangkok.