DMM CCG is for professionals who use DMM attachment theory and science in their work and who have attended DMM training from the Family Relations Institute, the International Association for the Study of Attachment, Conflict Science Institute DMM programs, other DMM trainings. Attendance may be granted for professionals trained in other attachment theory and science models.
Everyone attending DMM CCG sessions agrees to be bound by the following rules, and is bound by laws of confidentiality from your local jurisdiction and/or the laws of Washington State, USA.
- All communications in the sessions are confidential and private. No detailed information may be repeated outside of CCG sessions.
- Comments beliefs about DMM theory may not be cited publicly or as authority in any context without first obtaining the written consent of the person expressing the comment or belief.
- Each attending professional is bound by their own ethical obligations regarding confidentiality, and all case-related information shared in CCG is confidential.
- Sessions may never be recorded by audio or video or by other means. These sessions are hosted in Washington State, USA, which requires two party consent for recording, and recording without obtaining permission is a crime. RCW 9.73.030.
- Case details must be anonymized by the professional sharing the information.
- Participants are expected to actively participate and share input and case examples.
- Professionals shall maintain the highest level of professionalism and respect for one another.
- Violations of these rules is grounds for permanent expulsion from DMM CCG, DMM Coffee House and/or DMM Group Talk.
Contact CSI for more information.